All orders are delivered nationwide. We offer flat rates for delivery however if your order exceeds standard size limits, we will notify you of any extra charges incurred. Additional charges apply to some locations#.
- North Island Urban - $10
- North Island Rural / Non-Urban $15*
- South Island Urban - $7
- South Island Rural / Non-Urban - $12*
- Free shipping nationwide for orders over $75*
#Additional charges apply to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island and the Chatham Islands. Please email us email@example.com for these charges.
*Does not apply to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island and the Chatham Islands.
We endeavour to process and dispatch your order as soon as it is received. This process will be done during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
- National delivery: Upon dispatch you should expect to receive your order within 2 – 5 working days, for Rural / Non-Urban please allow an extra 1 – 3 working days.
- Public holidays: We will be closed over all public holidays so please expect delays in your order of up to 2 weeks.
Delays may occur when we are out of stock of a product ordered and we are awaiting delivery of that product. Please be assured that we will contact you regarding any delay in your order and will advise you as soon as we have the product and your order is dispatched.
To avoid other delays, please check your address during Checkout if you are not sure if it’s classed as Rural or Non-Urban.
When your order is processed you will be notified by email that your order has been dispatched. Please note that your order will have a tracking number and orders will need to be signed off by the receiver when it is delivered.
Orders cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- Order is placed online with payment
- Order is processed and filled Monday to Friday during normal business hours. If there are any delays or extra charges to pay you will be notified immediately
- Order is dispatched and an email is sent to you with the tracking number
- Order verification and signature at receiving end
Secure Personal Details
When you place your order, details are taken so we are able to process your order and you can check your order history. Your information is held strictly for Health E-Mouth business and will never be supplied to any third party.
All your payments go through a DPS (Direct Payment System) which is found worldwide so all your information supplied will never leave the transactional area of your account.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy please contact us.
Returns and Conditions
Products can only be returned with authorised prior approval from staff personnel at Health E-Mouth. The goods will be credited back if they are faulty and certified by the manufacturer that they have a defect. A manufacturers report will be required before a refund is able to be issued.
Products which are sold and are rejected due to issues of taste or personal change in preferences will not be refunded so please choose very carefully.
If for any reason your order has been processed incorrectly, you will need to notify us so that we are able to send you a return ticket for the goods. The return costs of those goods will be the responsibility of Health E-Mouth.
Returns to Original Place of Dispatch
Customers are to email Health E-Mouth if they have an item to return.
68C Margaret Street,
+64 27 285 7511
The cost of the return of a product is the responsibility of the purchaser unless a return ticket has been issued by Health E-Mouth.